Vitamin C is a vital element that supports immunity, increases collagen production, and prevents aging. Without it, the body will be at risk of aging faster. This vitamin is not produced naturally in the body. As a result, you can acquire this vitamin from the Vitamin C powder. Vitamin C powder is extracted from vegetables and fruits. It is very tasty and refreshing. Also, it is stomach-friendly and non-GMO.
In addition to that, it is soluble in water. However, there are so many Vitamin C powder brands in the market, but identifying the best is very difficult. But here are a few factors to guide you through your decision making. Choose the one that meets your requirements.
List of 10 Best Vitamin C Powder in 2023
#10. Alfa Vitamins Super Multi-Vitamin C Powder
The Alfa Vitamin C powder offers an easy, effective, and safe way of preventing fatigue and boosting your energy. With this vitamin C powder, you will remain energized and strong the entire day. Furthermore, it can obtain an orange-flavored drink quickly when you dilute it with cold water. It is blended from 24 nutrients, and it is free of preservatives, flavors, and artificial colors. This makes it a top-quality vitamin C powder.
Apart from boosting your energy, it also ensures a better health condition. The minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins blend help one to remain focused. This means that it promotes the functioning of the brain, supports the digestive and immune health. Moreover, it is easy to prepare. It takes very few minutes to prepare richly flavored, energy-boosting, and delicious drinks. You only need to rip open the powder packet and empty it in a glass. Next, fill it with six 8oz or 6oz of juice or water, then dilute and enjoy.
- Blended from 24 nutrients
- Free of preservatives, flavors, and artificial colors
- Easy and quick to prepare
- Prevents fatigue and boosts energy
- Supports the digestive and immune health
- It promotes the functioning of the brain
#9. Doctor’s Best Quali-C Vitamin C Powder
When you take Vitamin C daily for two weeks, it raises erythrocyte glutathione levels. This Vitamin C powder benefits the blood’s antioxidant capacity. This vitamin C powder by Doctor’s Best is known for its reliability and quality. It plays a major role during the synthesis of carnitine, collagen, and brain chemical transmitters. Also, it is confirmed to support the brain, eyes, immune system, heart, and circulation.
Apart from enhancing the antioxidant potential of the body, it supports numerous enzymes. When consuming it, you need to take 500 mg only in one day. To conclude, it weighs 10.4 ounces only.
- Benefits the blood’s antioxidant capacity
- Supports the brain, eyes, immune system, heart, and circulation
- It weighs 10.4 ounces only
- It supports numerous enzymes
- 500 mg consumed in one day
#8. Source Naturals Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C Powder
This Vitamin C powder by Source Naturals is non-acidic. As a result, it is gentle on your digestive system. Most importantly, it has sodium that is useful in the active absorption of ascorbic acid. It also helps in collagen formation, hormone synthesis, and amino acid metabolism. Similarly, it facilitates the utilization of nutrients like iron and folic acid.
Additionally, it is ideal for vegetarians. This is because it has no egg, yeast, dairy, corn, gluten, wheat, or soy. In like manner, it has no preservatives, starch, sugar, fragrance, flavor, or artificial color. One package has dimensions measuring 1.3 by 1.3 by 1.6 inches. Finally, it weighs 1.6 ounces.
- The dimensions measure 3 by 1.3 by 1.6 inches
- Weighs 1.6 ounces
- It has sodium that is useful in active absorption of the ascorbic acid
- It is non-acidic
- No preservatives, starch, sugar, fragrance, flavor or artificial color
#7. Best Naturals 100% Vitamin C Powder
Next on this list is the Best Naturals vitamin C powder. To begin with, it supports your immunity, heart, and circulatory health. In the same way, it supports eye health. Another important feature of this powder is that it offers antioxidant protection. This is because it is synergistically formulated using a full-spectrum berry blend.
Most importantly, it is free of herbicides, solvents, and pesticides. The independent third party lab also has verified that it is free of allergens. This product is made in accordance with GMP. Good Manufacturing Practices are among the world’s highest standards. To conclude, it weighs 1 lb. or 454 grams.
- Supports the immunity, heart and circulatory health
- It offers antioxidant protection
- Free of herbicides, solvents, and pesticides
- Verified to be free of allergens
- It weighs 1 lb.
- Supports eye health
#6. Micro Ingredients Pure Vitamin C Powder
This vitamin C powder is soluble in water. Being rich in antioxidants improves the immunity and energy of an individual. This is because it synthesizes collagen. Also, it is useful in the treatment of scurvy and the common cold. Further, it features no additives, preservatives, irradiation, gluten, and artificial colors. For proper measurement, a scoop is included. You can take it every day between or with meals. Simply add it to a smoothie or shake and have nutritious and dense food.
On the other hand, if you love powder, you can take it naturally while in powder form. This means that it will have quick absorption, higher concentration, and it will be easier on your stomach. On top of that, it weighs 1kg or 35 ounces.
- It weighs 1kg
- Soluble in water
- Rich in antioxidant to improve the immunity and energy of an individual
- A scoop is included
- It features quick absorption
- Treats scurvy and the common cold
- It is GMO-free
#5. Bronson Non-Acidic Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C Powder
This vitamin C powder from Bronson is gentle on your stomach. This is because it is non-acidic. You can simply add it to water or fruit juice to enjoy a naturally tart taste. Furthermore, it is confirmed to be natural and pure without artificial flavors. This high-quality vitamin C powder is lab tested to be non-GMO.
On top of that, it is very beneficial to the health of individuals. It helps in the formation of collagen. This helps to ensure a healthy immune system. Also, it is obtained from leafy and green vegetables, cauliflower, and citrus fruits. To conclude, it is soluble in water.
- It is non-acidic
- Natural and pure
- No artificial flavors
- Gentle on your stomach
- Lab-tested to be non-GMO
- Helps in the formation of collagen
- It is soluble in waters
#4. NATURELO Vitamin C Supplement
NATURELO vitamin C powder is important to the body. This is because it produces collagen, which helps to reduce aging signs and wrinkles. Then again, it stimulates the production of antibodies to boost immunity. When the immunity is boosted, it reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms. Equally important, it facilitates the growth of new tissues to heal fresh wounds faster. Vitamin C powder also protects the eye cells, reduces the rate of cell decay, and supports muscular health.
The product has dimensions measuring 2.3 by 2.3 by 4.4 inches. In like manner, its weight is 3.84 ounces. Remarkably, it is derived from fruits like Acerola Cherries. Having added Citrus Bioflavonoids obtained from lemon and Organic Orange, the rate of absorption of Vitamin C is increased. Also, Vitamin C is gradually released into the body over time. As a result, the body absorbs more of the vitamin C. Being natural and plant-based, it is GMO-free. In the same way, it has no soy, yeast, gluten, caffeine, nuts, dairy, preservatives, coloring, or flavoring.
- Product dimensions measuring 2.3 by 2.3 by 4.4 inches
- It weighs 3.84 ounces
- Has Bioflavonoids to increase the rate of absorption
- Natural and plant-based hence it is GMO-free
- No additives, coloring, and preservatives
- It stimulates the production of antibodies to boost the immunity
- It produces collagen which helps to reduce aging signs and wrinkles
- Facilitates the growth of new tissues to heal fresh wounds faster
- Protects the eye cells, reduces the rate of cell decay and supports muscular health
#3. NutraChamps Premium Vitamin C Supplement
When searching for quality vitamin C, consider NutraChamps vitamin C powder. First and foremost, it is natural and non-GMO. Uniquely, it comes in capsule form. This makes it easy to swallow. So, you will not have to use sugary juices with it. Further, it is loaded with citrus and elderberry and rosehips. It also provides antioxidants to better your health.
Having collagen, boosts the health of the nails, hair, skin, connective tissues, and joints. Also, it helps reduce aging signs. Since our bodies do not store collagen, it is important to take the right dose of Vitamin C. Finally; the Bioflavonoids help to increase the rate of absorption.
- It is natural and non-GMO
- Comes in capsule form for easy swallowing
- Loaded with citrus and elderberry and rosehips
- Has collagens to boost the health of the nails, hair, skin, connective tissues and joints
- Bioflavonoids help to increase the rate of absorption
#2. Designs for Health Vitamin C Powder
Coming second on this list is the designs for health vitamin C powder. It features sufficient vitamin C for collagen formation, bone maintenance, and immunity-boosting. Vitamin C also helps in supporting healthy adrenaline function. This vitamin C powder is buffered. This is through the addition of magnesium, calcium, and potassium minerals. These minerals help to reduce the natural acidity of the acid ascorbic.
On top of that, it causes less stomach upset. This is because of the alkalizing materials which lower acidity. To ensure better results, this product is non-GMO, vegetarian friendly, and gluten-free. Last but not least, its dimensions measure 4 by 3 by 5.3 inches. Finally, it weighs 11.2 ounces.
- It weighs 11.2 ounces
- It is buffered to reduce acidity
- The dimensions measure 4 by 3 by 5.3 inches
- Facilitates collagen formation, bone maintenance, and immunity-boosting
- Causes less stomach upset
#1. Nutricost Pure Vitamin C Powder
The Nutricost produces high-quality Vitamin C powder. Vitamin is essential as it maintains some life functions, including boosting immunity. However, vitamin C isn’t produced by the bodies naturally. That is why Nutricost makes pure, clean, and high-quality Vitamin C powder. It comes with a scoop, and you need 1g per serving.
Also, it is packaged in a bottle. One bottle has 2lbs of the vitamin C powder. Most importantly, it is gluten-free, non-GMO, and third-party tested. Another unique feature of this vitamin C powder is that you can use it for cooking. The lid may either be black or white.
- It boosts the immunity
- A scoop is included
- Pure, clean and high quality
- It can be used to cook
- Includes either a black or white lid
- Gluten free and non-GMO
How to choose the best vitamin C powder
- Bioflavonoids ingredient: The best vitamin C powder should have bioflavonoids. This is because it facilitates the absorption of vitamin C. Also, they help the veins and capillaries. You can opt for lemon, citrus, or rosehips.
- Acid vs. non-acidic form: If your stomach is sensitive to acidic foods, citrus, or ascorbic acid, you should choose vitamin C powder with buffered forms. These include sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, zinc, or magnesium ascorbate. They help to make vitamin C easier on people’s stomachs and non-acidic.
- Absorption rate: The best Vitamin C powder should be absorbed into the body easily. If you have problems with absorption, you need ascorbyl palmitate, or liposomal vitamin C. the lipid base ensures that Vitamin C is soluble. As a result, it will be absorbed into the cells with ease.
Mostly, vitamin C is found in vegetables and fruits. Therefore, most of the powders reviewed above extract vitamin C from fruits like blueberries, rosehips, and cherries, among others. Since these powders do not add any ingredients, they have 100 percent Vitamin C. Equally important, they do not have additives or fillers and are GMO-free. They are also affordable. When you are in need of a natural and safe way of ingesting vitamin C, then these powders are there for you.